- All e-tickets/m-tickets are allowed for cancellation through KSRTC website only. Cancellation may be done till the booking for a particular bus service stops or the time allowed as per cancellation slabs, whichever is earlier.
- For cancellation user need to login online through same login details which are used for booking. Someone others login details are not allowed for cancellation.
- For cancellation passenger need to choose the seat for cancellation. For example in a single ticket four seats are booked and need to cancel three seats. User need to select which three seats he/she want to cancel.
- All refunds against cancellation are transferred through payment gateway only to account/card which is used for booking. Cancellation charges will be deducted and remaining amount will be refund.
- E-Tickets will cancel through user only after login. Emil requests are not allowed for cancellation. Only in case online facility if down, email for ticket cancellation are acceptable.
|Cancellation Fee||Duration (Cancellation time)||Comment|
|10% of the basic fare||Up to 72 hours before the departure time|
|25% of the basic fare||Between 72 hours and up to 24 hours before departure time|
|50% of the basic fare||Between 24 hours and up to 30 minutes before departure time|
|100% of the basic fare + Other fees||Less than 30 minutes before departure time and at/after the departure time||No Refund|