KSRTC - Child Fare CriteriaBelow are the KSRTC travel bus fare criteria for children’s-
- Children of age group 0-6 (below six years) are exempted from travel fare, passenger may not require to book or purchase travel ticket of child of age below 6 years.
- Children of age group 6-12 (six or more than six years and lesser than twelve or equal to twelve years) require to buy or book child fare ticket.
- Children of above twelve years need to purchase or book adult fare ticket.
- Children of height equal to 117 cm or greater than 117 cm and less than 140 cm need to book or purchase child fare ticket.
- Children of height equal to 140 cm and greater than 140 cm need to purchase or reserve adult fare ticket.
Below is the definition of child and adult fare tickets for various bus services of KSRTC-
|Type of Bus Serive||Child Fare|
|All AC Bus services (Sheetal, Volvo, Meghadooth, AC sleeper, Corona)||75% of Adult ticketfFare|
|All Other Bus services (Express, Rajahamsa, Karnataka Sarige)||50% of Adult ticket fare|